Taşlı Geçit Höyük
Taşlı Geçit Höyük, formerly known as Ağalarovası Höyük or Yığma Höyük, is located in Islahiye (Gaziantep) Valley, 15 kilometers southeast of Tilmen Höyük. Taşlı Geçit Höyük was first visited in 1950 when Bahadır Alkım came to Islahiye Valley for the purpose of surveying. With the completion of the Tahtaköprü artificial lake, which was built as a result of an agricultural necessity in 1974 and completed the summer, a large part of the western side of the valley in front of Yesemek, including Taşlı Geçit Höyük located at the northwest end of the lake, started to be under seasonal floods. Since then the settlement has been largely eroded and the skirts of the settlement have been completely destroyed.
In 2009 and 2010, two salvage excavations and restoration works were carried out by the University of Bologna to understand urbanization in the 2nd and 1st millennium BC and to detail who settled in the settlement. was intended to underline the regional dynamics of the settlement patterns and the degree of Investigations reveal a Late Chalcolithic settlement was located approximately 750 meters northwest of the present mound, which also began to be settled in the Early Bronze Age. Full settlement begins in the Middle Bronze Age and continues until the end of this period, with abandonment in Middle Bronze II with the development of nearby Tilmen Höyük. With the destruction of the Hittites at the end of the Late Bronze Age and the loss of the importance of Tilmen Höyük, Late Bronze Settlement in Taşlı Mound continued into the Iron Age.